Place of birth : Tbilisi, Georgia
Date of birth : 09/03/1983

I was a teenager in the 90's, which was a very difficult period for Georgia, because of war, hunger and a lack of electricity. Also, because of this i had no connection with the music scene in this period. As times moved on I started to hear about music and so I began to learn and listen to what i had missed out on.

My first project was an acoustic band in which i played guitar, but it did not last long. From here I started to learn computer music programs which pushed me to learn more about electronics and I began to create simple oscillators and circuit bent systems. Also, at this point I developed an interest in field recording, a subject I love and feel very comfortable with. Likewise, I feel this way about documentary sound design, it is also a subject I practice and pursue along with my music composition.